Nose Dream Explanation — (Also see Snot and Suck.) The nose symbolizes a man’s beauty, relatives, a male child, the parents, and the person’s prestige. Anything good entering it is a medicine; anything bad is wrath and anger.
• One’s nose looking like a hose: The dreamer belongs to a powerful family and has plenty of supporters.
• Seeing oneself without a nose: The dreamer has no blood relations.
Nose Dream Explanation — In a dream, nose relates to the sense of smell. It represents the element of comfort by taking in needed oxygen for the body to satisfy its needs. The immediate sense of physical tranquillity produced by inhaling through one’s nose in one’s dream represents liveliness and comfort. If breathing in also includes smelling a sweet fragrance in the dream, it reflects the immediate results of one’s satisfaction. Nose in a dream also represents an aspect of one’s beauty, or what one adorns himself with, such as wealth, or pride he takes in his father, a son, a brother, a wife, a just partner or an employee. A beautiful nose in a dream represents the good conditions of one’s life. A large nose in a dream means oppression or compulsion.
Nose Dream Explanation — Smelling a good fragrance in a dream means rising in station. If one sees himself in a dream having many noses, each of them represents the renewal of his comfort. If one’s nose is transformed into iron or gold in a dream, it means an illness, adversity, or a crime that one may commit. A nose in a dream also represents news, spying, buttocks, or the uterus. If one’s nose shrinks in a dream, it means that he is arrogant. If it becomes crooked in the dream, it also means stupidity and humiliation. If it expands in the dream, it means stupidity. One’s nose in a dream also represents his parents. If what is breathed through the nose is good, the consequences will be good. Otherwise, smelling a bad odour in a dream brings about negative results. (Also see Body)
Nose Dream Explanation — • Seeing oneself with two noses: The dreamer will have a family dispute.
• Dreaming that someone has cut your nose: (1) That someone will speak to the dreamer in a way as to make him obey forcibly. (2) The dreamer will die. (3) The dreamer’s wife will die, if pregnant. (4) Some harm will befall the dreamer (as the face looks ugly without the nose). (5) The dreamer will lose trade if a merchant.
Nose ring Dream Explanation — In a dream, a nose ring represents an unjust person and a tyrant. Piercing an animal’s nose to insert a nose ring in a dream means money, or it could mean vanquishing or defeating one’s enemy.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation — A bleeding nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one’s nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him in his dream, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one’s religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one’s own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation — Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood from one’s nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms, which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one’s nose bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Running Nose Dream Explanation — Dreaming of having a running nose indicates a short disease, which a strong recovery and excellent health will follow.
Blowing the Nose Dream Explanation — Blowing the nose and expelling filth means that the person will become angry due to which he will utter undesirable words. If no filth is expelled, it means he will complain to someone.
The Nose and Forehead Dream Explanation — They symbolise a per bond status, honour and dignity. Any excellence or defect in them bespeaks of similar excellence or defect in his status, honour and dignity.
Bleeding from the Nose Dream Explanation — A sign of good health. At times it indicates a financial loss or dishonour or loss of one’s capital.
Blow one’s nose Dream Explanation — (See Nasal mucus)
Nose bleeding Dream Explanation — (See Bleeding)
Incident – Fly Coming Out Of Nose Dream Explanation — A man was asleep when his friend brought an open pitcher of milk and watermelon. The friend then cut a piece of the watermelon and placed the milk and the pitcher beside his friend’s pillow with the knife on top of the pitcher. He then sat down and waited for him to wake up. When the man woke up, he told his friend an amazing dream. He said: “I saw as though a type of fly came out of my nose, and it stood over a knife before reentering my nose. Then suddenly, I saw myself walking over an iron bridge that stood on top of an ocean.” The friend smiled and told him what happened.
Nasal mucus Dream Explanation — Blowing one’s nose and using someone’s bed sheet in a dream means betraying him with his wife. Blowing one’s nose in someone’s handkerchief in a dream means betraying him with his house servant. Clearing one’s nose from nasal congestion in a dream means dispelling distress. Wiping and washing someone else’s nose in a dream means concealing his secret life in front of his wife. Eating one’s nasal mucus in a dream means cheating one’s son in his money. A congested nose in a dream represents a pregnant wife. If a beast or a bird comes out of one’s nose when he sneezes or blows his nose in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from a secret affair with a servant or an employee.
Nasal mucus Dream Explanation — If a sable comes out of one’s nose in a dream, it means that he will beget a son who will grow to become a thief. If a pigeon comes out of his nose in the dream, it means that he will beget a girl that will grow to be insane. Blowing one’s nose and using one’s own shirt in a dream means committing adultery with a sacrosanct member of his own family or blood relation. If one sees his nose gloppy with mucus in a dream, it means that his fecundity and sexual appetite will bring him many children. Nasal mucus in a dream also means an illness, a cold, charity or a will. (Also see Phlegm)
Nasal mucus Dream Explanation — (Blowing one’s nose; Snot) In a dream, nasal mucus means a son or a daughter. To blow one’s nose in someone’s house in a dream means marrying someone from that family, or betraying the house master by having a secret affair with his wife. If a mother blows her nose in a dream, it means that she will wean her child. If the wife of such a friend wipes the nasal mucus of her husband’s guest in a dream, it means that she will betray her husband and carry the child of his friend. If one blows his nose in a dream, it also means paying a debt, or it could mean rewarding someone for a favour.
Snot Dream Explanation — According to Ibn Siren, the mucus from the nose symbolizes children’s making because of the popular belief that the cat emanated from the lion’s snot.
• Having mucus in the nose: Wife is pregnant.
• Blowing one’s nose: (1) Will settle debts. (2) Will be relieved from a certain worry. (3) Will punish some people for a certain deed.
• Putting snot on the ground: Will have a daughter.
• Putting snots on one’s wife: She will conceive a male child but have a miscarriage.
• The wife putting snots on the dreamer: (1) She will give birth to a boy. (2) She will terminate the breast-feeding of a small child.
Nosebleed Dream Explanation — • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding from the nose but assuming that the bleeding is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken, and he will sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
• Nose blood spilling on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road.
Piercing a hole in a pearl Dream Explanation — If one sees himself piercing a hole in a pearl in a dream, it means that he will give a valuable commentary on Quranic interpretations. (See Daniel; Nose ring)